Natalia Capote, M.D.
List of conditions to qualify for Medical Marijuana with the State of Florida:
- ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic muscle spasms
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- A terminal condition
- Chronic nonmalignant pain
When making your appointment please have the following documents ready:
- Last 3 months of Medical Records
- Current Florida Drivers License
- Social Security Card / Number
- All forms filled out and health questionnaire
Since Health Insurance doesn’t cover this, the fee for service is $200.00. This can be paid by Check made out to Compassionate Centers of Sarasota, Credit Card or Cash.
For further information please visit Florida Health website